UBB Store

Asus AT5IONT-I DELUXE Atom D525 DDR3 HDMI DVI-D Mini-ITX Motherboard Board
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Asus AT5IONT-I DELUXE Atom D525 DDR3 HDMI DVI-D Mini-ITX Motherboard Board
Price: CN $89.00
Asus AT5IONT-I DELUXE Atom D525 DDR3 HDMI DVI-D Mini-ITX Motherboard BoardDetails:
√ If there is a problem please contact me first !! the opened case will have a very bad effect to my account.√ 1 pcs√ Please double check pictures advertised, or maybe not fit for your computer(check the Part Number of the original one)√ 100% tested, good working condition, not include tax if it is needed. welcome
Note: Before place an order please double check the item's informations and descriptions Battery is not included

Buy Now