Asus A88‑V Evo Motherboard + AMD FX‑6300 CPU + 16GB (2×8GB) RAM–Barebone Bundle For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Asus A88‑V Evo Motherboard + AMD FX‑6300 CPU + 16GB (2×8GB) RAM–Barebone Bundle
Price: US $69.99
This listing is for a tested barebone AM3+ platform, ideal for budget gaming, retro builds, HTPC setups, or general‑purpose computing. Includes an Asus A88‑V Evo motherboard, an AMD FX‑6300 6‑core CPU, and 16GB (2×8GB) Apotop DDR3 RAM.
Please note the items do NOT include a CPU cooler, I/O shield, or graphics card.
📦 What’s Included
Asus A88‑V Evo Motherboard
AMD FX‑6300 Six‑Core CPU
16GB (2×8GB) Apotop DDR3 RAM
Not Included: CPU cooler, I/O shield, GPU, cables, or additional accessories
🛠 Key Specifications
Motherboard: Asus A88‑V Evo
AM3+ socket
USB 3.0, SATA ports, PCIe slots
CPU: AMD FX‑6300
6 cores
3.5GHz base clock
Memory: 16GB DDR3 (2×8GB Apotop)
Condition: Pre‑owned, tested working unless otherwise noted
Condition Notes
All components POST successfully.
Normal cosmetic wear from previous use.
CPU cooler NOT included — required before operation.
I/O shield NOT included.
Graphics card NOT included (required for display output).
Shipping
Ships with anti‑static protection and secure packaging.
Fast handling time.
Combined shipping available for multiple purchases.
Returns
I can add a return policy section (30‑day returns, no returns, etc.) depending on how you want to handle it.