UBB Store

Araknis AN-700-AP-I-AC Dual-Band Wireless-AC Access Point (open box)
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Araknis AN-700-AP-I-AC Dual-Band Wireless-AC Access Point (open box)
Price: US $36.00
This Araknis AN-700-AP-I-AC Dual-Band Wireless-AC Access Point was obtained at an estate sale. The house had a very sophisticated home networking system, and this WAP was stored on a shelf, apparently left over from a previous installation.
I've listed it as "open box", but by all appearances this Araknis AN-700-AP-I-AC was never used. It is still inside its Araknis package, wrapped in its plastic shipping bag, with all mounting hardware and documentation untouched. (Please see the images for details.) The WAP will be shipped double-boxed in its original package.

Buy Now