UBB Store

Araknis AN-700-AP-I-AC 700 Series Indoor Wireless Access Point WAP PoE Dual Band
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Araknis AN-700-AP-I-AC 700 Series Indoor Wireless Access Point WAP PoE Dual Band
Price: US $20.00

Araknis AN-700-AP-I-AC 700 Series Indoor Wireless Access Point (Dual Band AC)

Pulled from a working installation. Powers on and functions as it should. Factory reset and ready to adopt into OvrC or run standalone.

PoE powered (802.3af/at), no power adapter or mounting hardware included. If you've got a PoE switch or injector, you're set, that's how these are normally deployed.

Cosmetically, the top cover has some yellowing from age plus light scratches and scuffs, all surface level. Once it's on a ceiling you'll never see it, and it has zero effect on function.

Solid choice for expanding an existing Araknis / Snap One setup or adding coverage on a budget. Ships fast and packed well.



Buy Now