UBB Store

Aptiva IBM 2162 S35 1997 Computer Desktop
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Aptiva IBM 2162 S35 1997 Computer Desktop
Price: US $249.95

I’ll start off by letting you know. If you’re reading this. You probably know more about this than I do. This was an estate sale find. It was complete and I’ve been selling it in parts over time. I haven’t tested it. The other components sold to happy buyers so I’m assuming those parts worked well. I’m just glad they arrived safe and sound! Please keep that in mind when buying this. I was told last time it was tested it worked. I’m selling it though as is for parts just because I can’t verify this first hand. Returns will not be accepted on this item. However, I think you’ll be happy like the folks who bought the monitor and media console parts. Since I don’t know that much about this. Feel free to ask any questions you have.


Free local pick up



Buy Now