The Apple Lisa uses an interesting chip labeled 341-0064A (C) Apple or COP 421-HZT/N in its I/O Board. This controls the keyboard, mouse, RTC, and soft power switch. It's actually a National Semiconductor COP421 from the "COPS" family, customized for Apple. This makes it a difficult chip to replace and emulate.
This chip was used in all Apple Lisa machines. Apple Lisa 1Apple Lisa 2Apple Lisa 2/5
Apple Lisa 2/10Macintosh XL
When your Apple Lisa does not start/boot up, or has strange symptoms with the "on" switch or displays one of these error codesyour COP421 chip on the I/O Board might be dead. Apple Lisa Error Code #52Apple Lisa Error Code #53Apple Lisa Error Code #59 The COP421 is CMOS and especially sensitive to ESD and brief short circuits. BE CAREFUL NOT TO SHORT THIS CHIP Due to it's fragile nature.
Every chip has been tested in my Lisa for operation and comes from old I/O Boards.
Will ship worldwide - if postage is not shown or weird ask for a quote. Due to I need to ship fully trackable which costs more.
For international shipments I need also your phone # + email address for customs form.
