UBB Store

Apple II Mockingboard 2K Sound Card  - Stereo Audio 6 independent voices NEW
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Apple II Mockingboard 2K Sound Card - Stereo Audio 6 independent voices NEW
Price: US $109.99
Mockingboard 2k (ver 2) - Mockingboard Apple II sound card


Youtube Videos: Mockingboard moderninterpretation uses mostly SMD parts for all modern components. Actual periodcorrect AY-3-8910A sound chips and 6522A VIA’s, are used to produce EXACT Mockingboardsound, not reproduction!

This card designed by the talented Mr. Hans Hübner!

Board uses TWO (2X) AY-3-8910a Sound chips for a total of 6 Independentaudio voices. Supplied Audio cable puts out STEREO LEFT & RIGHT channels via 3.5MM audio out.

***If youwish for the card to have TWO RCA style audio connectors instead of a 3.5MM connectionPLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE MAKING A PURCHASE!


NOTE TO APPLE IIGS OWNERS: For the Mockingboard 2K to function the Computer must be in "Normal" mode NOT "FAST" mode.

I have been restoring,building, and selling on for over 25 years. Please read the entiredescription and the shipping and handling times. I am not AMAZON! I will notship before the Shipping and Handling times I posted on this listing. Do not ask when I will ship it, read the listing for that information.

Thank youand contact me with any questions you have prior to purchasing.




Buy Now