UBB Store

Apple Delta ADP-300AF Power Supply Board for A1419 iMac
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Apple Delta ADP-300AF Power Supply Board for A1419 iMac
Price: US $24.95
The Apple Delta ADP-300AF Power Supply Board is a black power module designed for the A1419 iMac. With a maximum power of 300W, this Delta ADP-300AF T model is a reliable and efficient component for powering your Apple iMac. Made in China, this power supply board is compatible with specific iMac models and provides the necessary power to keep your system running smoothly.I package carefully and I ship using USPS Parcel Select. I ship within one business day of your payment! (see my response!)You only pay the actual shipping costs to your location.

Thanks for looking any questions please ask, Bill



Buy Now