UBB Store

Apple 12V Power Supply for Model A1202 - TESTED WORKS
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Apple 12V Power Supply for Model A1202 - TESTED WORKS
Price: US $17.00
Apple 12V Power Supply for Model A1202 - TESTED WORKS!
Great condition - tested and works fine.
Questions style="font-size: 18.66px; margin-bottom: 0px;">Payment: Must receive payment within 3 days of sale finish. Multiple options to pay

Shipping: Will ship via USPS Ground/Media or UPS/FedEx. Comes with Tracking - within 3 business days

Returns: 30 Day Returns. Buyer pays for shipping.

If any issues - please contact me first. I want to ensure you are happy.

I list all items as accurately and detailed as possible to ensure you get what you expect.

Please leave positive response and I will do the same



Buy Now