Anthem MRX/AVM Rack Kit Dedicated Rack Mount Kit
Looks Great
Ships Worldwide
(Customs, taxes and duties may apply.)
This looks great and will ship securely.
Product info:
- mounting kit for select Anthem home theater preamps and amplified processors
- compatible models include AVM 70, AVM 90, MRX 540, MRX 740, and MRX 1140
- securely install your component into an A/V equipment rack
- durable metal construction
- requires 4U rack space for installation
- kit weight: 1.25 lbs.
PAYMENTINFO:
Payment is due immediately after the sale end. If you cannotpay immediately after the sale but want to offer please contact me and let meknow when you will be able to send payment and I will let you know if you canoffer.
If your response is less than 10, please contact me beforeofferding just to let me know that you are a real person and not someone that isgoing to offer and not pay. If you do not contact me before offerding, I will tryto contact you and if you do not respond then I will cancel your offers and blockyour user id.
International Buyer
Please note that customs, taxes and duties may apply. This is not included in the shipping price. I don't mark down invoices or send items as gifts.
SHIPPINGINFO
I will shipthis out by the next day via FedEx after the payment is received. Your tracking numberwill be automatically sent to you when it goes out. I always pack well andinsurance is always included!
Thanks For Looking!!
