UBB Store

Amazon Kindle Colorsoft Signature Edition 7 inch 32 GB Black Case & Cable Bundle
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Amazon Kindle Colorsoft Signature Edition 7 inch 32 GB Black Case & Cable Bundle
Price: US $199.99

Amazon Kindle Colorsoft Signature Edition 32GB - Black color. 2024 model. Newest released. Perfect condition. Barely used and always kept it in a different case. Comes with new case and cable. Ships Within 48 hrs or sooner. I can't find the original box.


♡*My Shopping Friends, Please Read Below*♡


•☆• First, as an Seller AND Shopper myself for over 23 years with 100% Positive response, I want you to know, I personally want you to LOVE your purchase! I put care, effort and time into yours and every order/pkg as if its one I'd be receiving myself. •☆•


**Second, Please** Don't EVER hesitate to ask any questions, especially prior to buying . Please know, you can ALWAYS shop with confidence bc if an issue should come up I will ALWAYS work with you and make it right! I stand behind ALL the items I sell. Period. Guaranteed!


Finally, Third, Yes! Of course, I absolutely combine shipping to save you 💲$$$!💲! (That's why I don't offer free shipping/build it in the cost per item, so you can save on shipping!) Please add your items to your cart and you'll see a combined amount automatically. If for some reason it doesn't apply PLEASE add the items and send me a list or screenshot and I can either make a custom listing with all items & any applicable discounts combined, or you can check out and I can immediately refund the difference of shipping after you check out as a worst case scenario. But YES, I DEFINITELY COMBINE SHIPPING (and it should now automatically apply) !!!!!


•☆•*~Lastly, Very Important to Note~*•☆•

▪️All products come from a Smoke Free Home! ▪️

▪️NEW Inventory Daily so PLEASE check back!! Also, ASK ME I prob have it!▪️


🖤Thanks for Stopping By! Wishing You All the Best!🖤







Buy Now