UBB Store

Amazon Kindle Colorsoft Signature Edition 32GB Black Bundle
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Amazon Kindle Colorsoft Signature Edition 32GB Black Bundle
Price: US $210.00

For sale is an Amazon Kindle Colorsoft Signature Edition with 32GB of storage in Metallic Black.


The Kindle is in excellent open-box condition and works perfectly. It has no known issues or defects. I am only selling it because I switched to Apple Books.


Original retail box is not included.


This is the Signature Edition of the Kindle Colorsoft, featuring a color display along with premium features including an auto-adjusting front light and wireless charging capability.


Included with purchase:


* Amazon Kindle Colorsoft Signature Edition – 32GB

* Protective case

* Charger

* Original retail box is NOT included


The Kindle is being sold exactly as shown/described. Please review all photos prior to purchasing.


Comes from a smoke-free and pet-free home.


Shipping & Payment:

I combine shipping when possible. Items normally ship within 1–2 business days after cleared payment. Shipping is only available to the address provided through at checkout; I cannot ship to alternate addresses or drop-shipping addresses.


Pricing:

All prices are asking prices and reasonable Best Offers are welcome. All transactions must remain through and comply with policies.


Payment:

Prompt payment is appreciated. Unpaid purchases may be canceled and relisted after 7 days.


Additional Information:

Please verify your shipping address before purchasing. Applicable sales tax may be collected by . I normally respond to messages within 24 hours.


response:

Positive response will be left once buyer response has been received.



Buy Now