UBB Store

Amazon Kindle (2nd Generation) Used Working White - NEW BATTERY + bundle
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Amazon Kindle (2nd Generation) Used Working White - NEW BATTERY + bundle
Price: US $59.95

This Kindle has a new battery installed is bundled with a padded carry case and charging cable. Please note this generation is no longer supported by Amazon so you will only be able to sideload content as this generation device no longer connects to the Amazon bookstore. Please see my other listings for a 3rd and 4th generation Kindle, I am happy to bundle to reduce your shipping costs.


Please Note: is now collecting sales tax for purchases in some states. This tax may be added to your purchase price by . I have no control over this tax, nor do I receive any of it. Please contact or your state taxing authority with any questions.


TERMS OF sale:

Winners in USA will add USPS shipping costs to their winning offer, international is at buyer cost.

As with all of my sales, item sold as is.

Payment must be received within 24 hours of end of sale.

NO offers from anyone with less than 5 as your response score please.

I LEAVE response FOR ALL TRANSACTIONS, PLEASE KEEP THIS IN MIND!!!!

Please ask all questions, BEFORE placing a offer.



Buy Now