When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Alphacool ES 1U DDC Reservoir 15377
Price: US $70.00
Listing is for 1 Unit, I have a total of 2 available. These are Alphacool's extremely low profile DDC reservoirs. They are means to be used in 1U server cases. I ran these with a pair of EK DDC 4.2 PWM pumps. A perfect pairing for SFF builds as they fit almost anywhere. Units are cleaned and leak tested. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO DISMANTLE THEM. I have sealed the upper and lower halves, attempting to dismantle the two halves will cause irreversible damage. I will include mounting screws for standard DDC pumps as well as 40MM screws for DDC pumps that have heatsinks.