UBB Store

Allen Bradley 1769-PB2 Ser A Compact I/O Power Supply used CSQ
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Allen Bradley 1769-PB2 Ser A Compact I/O Power Supply used CSQ
Price: US $47.94
Allen Bradley 1769-PB2 Ser ACompact I/O Power SupplyUsed, clean.
-We ship every day in professional, secure packaging-~30 DAY NO DOA. BUY WITH CONFIDENCE~

US SHIPMENTS: Your hardware will ship the same, or next, week day as Pay Pal Monies are received, via UPS or USPS. Rush delivery is available via UPS- please contact us prior to purchasing item.
International Buyers: Cost will be based on actual shipping cost to that country, via 's Global Shipping Program or USPS Priority Mail International Express. Please include a phone number. Please Note: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.



Buy Now