UBB Store

Alienware Gaming/Work Pc / Rapidcurve 240hz Monitor 27”
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Alienware Gaming/Work Pc / Rapidcurve 240hz Monitor 27”
Price: US $1300.00

Alienware Gaming/Work Pc / Rapidcurve 240hz Monitor 27”.


READ DESCRIPTION BEFORE MESSAGING

WILL NOT BE SHIPPED UNTIL YOU SEND PAYMENT AFTER I ACCEPT YOUR OFFER OR YOU BUY IT


Alienware pc 1080ti and i7-8700 all specs in the pictures pc is in perfect condition runs good and runs any game at great fps. Also have a 240hz monitor amazing condition runs perfect.

Will sell together or separate will give a deal if you buy both. Semi negotiable

Alienware Pc 1080ti - 1350$

240hz monitor 27”- 240$

Price posted is for both.

Both are located in Colorado I prefer pickup if you want it shipped I’d need PayPal friends and family and you will cover all shipping.



Buy Now