Alienware - AW2725Q 27" QD-OLED 4K UHD 240Hz 0.03-ms FreeSync and G-SYNC Gaming For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Alienware - AW2725Q 27" QD-OLED 4K UHD 240Hz 0.03-ms FreeSync and G-SYNC Gaming. Used for roughly 6 months before deciding I don’t play 4K often enough to warrant it now that I’m downgrading my setup. 4K and OLED especially are amazing and need to be tried. Unfortunately for me money comes first right now.Some finger prints and smears on the front, don’t want take the risk of cleaning myself but it is in no way damage. 0 dead pixels that I can see. (Can send vids of diagnostics) Message with questions if you have any!$375 pickup please