UBB Store

Aixiqee thermal direct to paper printer Y812BT New Open Box & 2 Roll Labels
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Aixiqee thermal direct to paper printer Y812BT New Open Box & 2 Roll Labels
Price: US $55.00

This Aixiqee Y812BT thermal label printer is the perfect addition to your printing needs. With its Bluetooth and USB 2.0 connectivity, you can easily print black and white labels directly to paper. Its compact design makes it easy to take with you on the go, and its durable construction ensures it can handle heavy use in any environment. Whether you're printing labels for your business or for personal use, this printer is sure to meet your needs. I am the original owner I payed $90 for printer and $ 12 for rolls this is a great value if you need lable printer . I opened and never used has been setting on counter . I am old school use printer for labels .Thank you for looking.



Buy Now