UBB Store

Acer Aspire E5-521-23kh Laptop W/ Adapter Charger Tested Working Windows 10 READ
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Acer Aspire E5-521-23kh Laptop W/ Adapter Charger Tested Working Windows 10 READ
Price: US $79.99
Acer Aspire E5-521-23kh Laptop W/ Adapter Charger Tested Working Windows 10 READ
Plugged In Works Great. I Do Not Have The Pin/ Login Details For This Laptop, It Has To Be Factory Reset. When I Followed A Video's Instructions To Factory Reset, The Laptop Requires Me To "Insert your Windows installation or recovery media to continue" Which I Do Not Have.
Cosmetically There Are 2 Stickers On The Top As Well As A Spot Where Something Was Spilled. Otherwise The Laptop Appears To be In Good, Used Condition.
SOLD AS IS

Buy Now