UBB Store

ASUS ZenWiFi BE14000 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Mesh System - 3 Pack - White - NEW
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
ASUS ZenWiFi BE14000 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Mesh System - 3 Pack - White - NEW
Price: US $500.00
These units are new; I only opened them to verify they work perfectly. They are fantastic, but honestly, they are much more than my current Wi-Fi 5 devices need. I really wish my older devices could handle the speed and features, but for now, I'm going back to my Wi-Fi 5 Orbi system.
I'm not a regular seller or a emaby shop I'm just hoping to get back part of what I paid. My buy now price is firm, but the shipping cost is exactly what UPS will quote me. If it ends up being any less, I will gladly pass the savings on to you!
Thanks for you looking and hopefully buying

Buy Now