UBB Store

ASUS RT-AXE7800 Tri-Band WiFi 6E Router Black AiMesh — Buy 1 or 2
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
ASUS RT-AXE7800 Tri-Band WiFi 6E Router Black AiMesh — Buy 1 or 2
Price: US $169.99

ASUS RT-AXE7800 Tri-Band WiFi 6E Router — Black (1 or 2 Available)

Selling two of these routers — grab one, or message me if you want the pair and I'll work out a deal.

These were in use for a while but honestly look close to new. No scuffs, scratches, or cracked antennas or anything like that. I've factory reset both so they're ready to go as soon as you plug them in. Original boxes are included, along with the power adapters and ethernet cables.

If you're not familiar with the AXE7800, it's a tri-band WiFi 6E router, so it has the newer 6GHz band in addition to 5GHz and 2.4GHz. It handles a house full of streaming, gaming, and smart home gadgets without breaking a sweat. It's also AiMesh compatible, meaning if you bought both you could link them together for whole-home mesh coverage with a single network name — one on each floor and you're covered everywhere.

I'm not going to lie, I use A.I. to help with the item descriptions, sorry for that, just had to mention. Sorry for the corny pitch.

Each unit ships with:

  • Router
  • Power adapter
  • Ethernet cable
  • Original box

Take a look at the photos for the exact condition — what you see is what you get.

Please send me a message if you would like to buy both units and I'll take $20 off, thanks.

Ship to all 50 states including Alaska and Hawaii, plus Puerto Rico. Orders go out within 1 business day of payment.

All sales final — no returns. Item is tested, working, and described accurately, so please review photos and ask any questions before purchasing.



Buy Now