UBB Store

ASUS RT-AC86U AC2900 Dual Band Gigabit WiFi Gaming Router
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
ASUS RT-AC86U AC2900 Dual Band Gigabit WiFi Gaming Router
Price: US $40.00
Up for sale is an ASUS RT-AC86U AC2900 Dual Band Gigabit WiFi Gaming Router. The router remains in flawless operational condition with the manufacturer power cable. The only reason for sale is that my new internet provider provides their own modem/router with mesh meaning I have no use for this router. Unfortunately as a seller I don’t accept returns; however, I hope that my 100% satisfaction rating speaks for the quality of products which I sell. If you desire any further photographs or additional information regarding the router, please feel free to reach out! I greatly appreciate your interest in my product and happy offerding!

Buy Now