ASUS ROG RYUJIN III 360 EXTREME ARGB EXTREME WHITE EDITION 🥶“TOP OF THE LINE”🥶 For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
ASUS ROG RYUJIN III 360 EXTREME ARGB EXTREME WHITE EDITION 🥶“TOP OF THE LINE”🥶
Price: US $299.50
“ Keeping your components cool, prolongs the life of that component; So pick one of the best coolers available today in style.” New open box. I bought from Amazon for a multiple computer build that never completely happened (only one built, the kids grew out of the other two) Opened once for inspection when I received it. The second time I opened, it was when I started this sale to show the inside of all the components are intact and still in place since packed at its manufacturing plant. That’s why they’re extra pictures because I opened the box to take pictures for the sale when I took the tape off. It tore the existing tag on the box if you notice before the tag was not torn, except at the beginning when I noticed that it was gonna tear upon opening for inspection. I just want you to realize that this is new. Please; Serious Inquiries Only. Thank You 🙏 Waylot 67. PS I have 2ea. both are white. In case you’re interested.