Up for Sale is a ASUS Q87M-E Intel Q87 LGA 1150 i7-4790 3.6Ghz 32GB DDR3 Micro ATX Desktop Motherboard W/ IO Shield
Blew out all the dust and updated the BIOS
Then I've tested these to boot and run Windows for a few hours
Most of these are the CSM variety, which doesnt really mean anything for consumer use, but i can make sure they all are CSM if needed
Yes, the i/o cover is included.
Comes with the heatsink/fan
I have dozens of CPUs and RAM that I can add to these for an additional fee (sorry, no "K" CPUs)
Thanks For Looking!!
Please do not click the blue "Return this item" Button. Click the popup below it and click "Contact Seller". If you do not contact me first, or you contact me and then open a return almost immediately(please give me 24 hours to respond), you will be added to my blocked buyer list. (Opening the return means you didn't read the listing)
Powered by SixBit's eCommerce Solution
