ASUS NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 8GB GDDR5X Graphics Card (STRIX-GTX1080-A8G-GAMING) For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
ASUS NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 8GB GDDR5X Graphics Card (STRIX-GTX1080-A8G-GAMING)
Price: US $110.00
I used it for gaming. It works perfectly well and is in great condition. The only reason I’m getting rid of it is because I upgraded. Great for someone just starting out or looking for a beginner pc part. The ASUS NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 8GB GDDR5X Graphics Card (STRIX-GTX1080-A8G-GAMING) is a high-performance graphics card designed for gaming and multimedia applications. It features 8 GB of GDDR5X memory, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 chipset, and support for multiple monitors. The card also includes RGB lighting, is SLI/CrossFire ready, and compatible with G-SYNC/FreeSync technology, making it suitable for VR gaming. With a variety of connectors including DisplayPort, HDMI, and DVI, this graphics card offers seamless connectivity for a wide range of display setups. Overall, it is a powerful and versatile option for gamers looking to enhance their gaming experience.