UBB Store

APPLE IPAD 1ST GENERATION 32GB WiFi A1219 VINTAGE IPAD 9.7” SILVER~RESET,BUNDLED
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
APPLE IPAD 1ST GENERATION 32GB WiFi A1219 VINTAGE IPAD 9.7” SILVER~RESET,BUNDLED
Price: US $77.77


You are viewing aVintageApple iPad 1st Generation (iPad1,1 / A1219) with 32GB storage. Wi-Fi only, I believe. It is back to factory settings. Battery holds the charge for a long time. It is silver & black, comes with black Apple sleep case, new charge wire. This iPad has a launch-era iPad operating system, making it an interesting device for Apple collectors, vintage technology enthusiasts, and legacy iOS fans.


Device Information:

Model: Apple iPad 1st Generation (iPad1,1)

Model Number: A1219

Storage: 32GB

Connectivity: WiFi

Operating System: iPhone OS 3.2 (7B367)


Features Tested:


✅ Boots normally

✅ Touchscreen works

✅ Display works

✅ Buttons tested

✅ WiFi tested

✅ Charging tested


Condition: Used vintage device. Doesn’t show any signs of use, Please review all photos carefully for cosmetic condition.


This is an older Apple device and should be purchased as a collector item. Due to its age, some modern websites, apps, and services are no longer supported.


Included:


Apple iPad 1st Generation 32GB WiFi

Comes with the original black Apple case that sleeps when closed, and a new charge cord I purchased, as the other one was taped. I have a matching keyboard for this IPad and will combine shipping if both are purchased.

The item you see is the one you will receive. Please look at all the pictures, as they are part of the description.

I ship quick, usually same day as payment is received. Payment is DUE at sale time with buy it now. I ship quickly, usually the same day as payment is received.

Smoke and pet free. Any questions, please ask. Thanks for looking. All sales final! I only offer returns if I missed something or if I have misrepresented the item in any way.





Buy Now