S/N:DXFB4430003740
The Actiontec GT701-WG 54 Mbps 1-Port router provides the ideal home networking solution and total connectivity for subscribers of DSL internet services, including Qwest. For providing a seamless wireless connectivity, this Actiontec Wireless G Router is equipped with an onboard 802.11b/g wireless adapter. The USB port in this Actiontec Wireless G Router allows for a simple plug-and-play connection. Extremely easy to set up, this 54 Mbps 1-Port router features an installation buddy that will guide you through the entire hardware and software installation process. Equipped with one Ethernet port, the Actiontec GT701-WG router lets you connect to the internet via a broadband connection.
This sale includes the following items:
Qty 1: Actiontec GT701-WG Wireless Router
Qty 1: Power Adapter
Qty 2: ADSL Filters
Qty 2: Docs (Quick Start & Enabling Wireless Networking)
Qty 1: Brown Actiontec GT701-WG Box
Personal notes and policies:
Items stated as New is new and are covered bymanufacturer's warranty. I'm not a company and as such, I don't accept returns onitems with warranties.
OR
Items stated as Used are used so expect cosmetic damage.However, the item will be fully functional or you get your money back.
OR
Items stated asFor parts ornot working, do not work. No returns accepted, period.
The software is not guaranteed to be compatible with your system, the program work on my computer and I generally list system requirements.
If you have any problems with anything please email me, I usually respond within 24 hours.I pride myself self on selling quality items at great prices and try to make people happy.
Payment is expected within 3 days of the close of the sale unless prior arrangements are made.Non-Payer alerts will be posted on the4th day.
I try to post positive response for every successful transaction and would appreciate it if you did the same.
I reserve the right to refuse offers from buyers who have significant negative response.
S/H is not refundable. I highly recommend you add insurance for your parcel. Without insurance, you will be fully responsible for your parcel against being stolen, lost in transit or damaged.
Local pickups (Sammamish, WA) are welcome.
Box: 2 lbs. + 3 oz., 12" x 9" x 4"
