Noteļ¼There are different versions of this DC-in power board audio usb Jack Replacement Parts for different years and models.Please double check yourmodel number "A1xxx" on the bottom of the laptop to determine the compatibility.Make sure you are buying a compatible model.
Compatibility:
Compatible with MacBook Air 13 inch (Mid 2013-2017) A1466
-Compatible with MacBook Air 13" (Mid 2013 Early 2014) A1466 (EMC 2632)
MacBookAir6,2 Mid 2013: MD760LL/A (1.3 GHz Core i5) or MD761LL/A (1.3 GHz Core i5 or 1.7 GHz Core i7)
MacBookAir6,2 Early 2014: MD760LL/B (1.4 GHz Core i5) or MD761LL/B (1.4 GHz Core i5 or 1.7 GHz Core i7)
-Compatible with MacBook Air 13" Early 2015 A1466 (EMC 2925)
MacBookAir7,2 Early 2015: MJVE2LL/A (1.6 GHz Core i5 or 2.2 GHz Core i7) or MJVG2LL/A (1.6 GHz Core i5 or 2.2 GHz Core i7)
-Compatible with MacBook Air 13" Early 2017 A1466 (EMC 3178)
MacBookAir7,2 Mid 2017: MQD42LL/A (1.8 GHz Core i5) or MQD32LL/A (1.8GHz Core i5)
Identifying Numbers:
-APN : 923-0439
-PPN : 820-3455-A
Package:
1x Power Board Jack
Best Choice:If your (923-0439) I/O board is damaged, corroded or faulty, this I/O board can replace damaged or corroded MBA 13" A1466 Mid 2013 to 2017 I/O board and fix charging, audio and data connection issues.This will be your best choice.
Compatibility:This MD-A Repair Parts Kits Fit for MacBook Air 13 inch A1466(Mid 2013, Early 2014, Early 2015,Early 2017).Please double check the compatibility year and part number before purchasing,you can see it on the back of your tablet PC.
Identifying Numbers : APN: 923-0439, PPN: 820-3455-A.
Description:A1466 I/O Board Connects to logic board and provides DC-In 2 power, USB 3.0 and audio ports.
Product Description: Each a1466 I/O board is tested before shipment and guaranteed to function perfectly.
