72-pin SIMM LGS GM71CS18163BLT6 DRAM 4MB (4x1MB) RAM EDO #2 For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
72-pin SIMM LGS GM71CS18163BLT6 DRAM 4MB (4x1MB) RAM EDO #2
Price: US $19.99
Item(s) will ship via USPS Ground Advantage.Due to an increase in orders and my work schedule, I can only guarantee to ship items once weekly.I strive to ship the next business day or Saturday, but I do work a regular full-time job and sometimes can't make it to the Post Office for several days. I apologize for any inconveniences this may cause you, but want to make you aware of this up front. Item has been previously used and was in working condition when last used. The item is in good physical condition with no signs of damage. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. Please see the photographs for more details.Thanks