UBB Store

572213-001 I Open Box HPE BLC VC Flexfabric 10GB/24 Port Option 8GFC 571956-B21
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
572213-001 I Open Box HPE BLC VC Flexfabric 10GB/24 Port Option 8GFC 571956-B21
Price: US $1495.00
Specs:
General InformationProduct NameBLC VC Flexfabric 10GB/24 Port Option Manufacturer Part Number572213-001 Product TypeExpansion Module Packaged Quantity1 Technical InformationApplication / UsageOptical Network

Data Networking

I/O ExpansionsNumber of Total Expansion Slots8 Expansion Slot TypeSFP+ MiscellaneousCompatibilityHP c-Class BladeSystem Stock DetailsManufacturerHPEManuf Part#572213-001
We ship all products according to manufacturer specifications. If the manufacturer does not include an option as standard with the product (power supply, fan tray etc) we do not either unless specifically stated. If you are have questions regarding what is included with a product, please contact us.


Buy Now