When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
512KB 15ns Cache SRAM Kit for 486
Price: NZ $26.00
512KB cache SRAM kit for 486 and Pentium machines.Tested. Beware of fake SRAM.I also have single SRAM ICs for sale, and can make up different kits.Photo is just an example - exact chip models may vary. This listing is for:
4 x 128K*8 15ns IC (DIP-32)
1 x 32K*8 15ns IC (DIP-28)
Your motherboard may need another a different combination of chips for 512KB.Ask if you need different ICs and I can make up a custom kit for you (512K, 256K, etc).Check your motherboard manual or TheRetroWeb for the required cache ICs and jumper settings. --- doesn't allow custom shipping service names.
"Economy" will be tracked airmail to most countries, but untracked to a few more remote ones. 1-2 weeks usually, but can take longer.
"Expedited" will be DHL Express. 3-4 days usually. Exact quotes vary depending on the country. I can refund if you are overcharged.