UBB Store

4pcs Arista ASY-00232-10 Fan-7000-F Spare 7124SX 7050 7150 Module Front-to-Rear
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
4pcs Arista ASY-00232-10 Fan-7000-F Spare 7124SX 7050 7150 Module Front-to-Rear
Price: CN $140.00
SALE IS :4pcs Arista ASY-00232-10 Fan-7000-F Spare 7124SX 7050 7150 FAN Module Front-to-Rear

For 7124SX 7020 7050 7060 7150 7260 7280 Front-to-Rear FAN MODULE

If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us so we can resolve the issue. Please see Company Contact information.

Handling Time:2-3 days.

Warranty:90 Days Return Policy Warranty after buyer received the goods.

Payment:PayPal etc.Question pls contact with seller.

Can offer PI or electronic commercial invoice for Customs clearance

Shippping:My Current primary carrier is DHL or Fedex, I would like to ship goods around the world. I charge you what I get charged. If you have a FedEx/UPS/TNT or DHL account, let me know and I will use that to ship your equipment. Buyer is responsible for all Duties and Taxes. I will ship within 2-3 business days after get payment.USA need 3-4 days to delivery.

If you need more of my item,pls click this to view→other items!



Buy Now