UBB Store

4PK CRG125 3484B001AA Toner Compatible for Canon 125 I-SENSYS LBP6020 LBP6020B
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
4PK CRG125 3484B001AA Toner Compatible for Canon 125 I-SENSYS LBP6020 LBP6020B
Price: US $32.78
Features:Premium Compatible for Canon CRG125 Toner Cartridge.Durable, high-quality and long-lasting. Up to 1,500 pages at 5% coverage, print more and cost less. ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certified, 100% Quality Satisfaction Guarantee.Specifications:Condition: 100% Brand NewModel: Canon CRG125Color: BlackShelf Life: 2 YearsPage Yield: 1,500 pages at 5% coverage (A4 Paper)Compatible with Printers:imageclass MF3010Imageclass LBP6000Imageclass LBP6030wI-SENSYS LBP-6000I-SENSYS LBP-6000BI-SENSYS LBP6020I-SENSYS LBP6020B 4PK CRG125 3484B001AA Toner Compatible for Canon 125 I-SENSYS LBP6020 LBP6020B ModelCRG125 / CB435A / CE285A (This is a universal model)ColorBlackPage Yield1,600 pages at 5% Coverage (4A Paper)Warranty3 YearsConditionBrand New ( It is certified with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 ) Compatible for Printers Listed Below:

LaserJet Pro P1100
LaserJet Pro P1102 / P1102W / P1102WHP
LaserJet Pro M1132 / M1130
LaserJet Pro M1210 / M1212NF
LaserJet Pro M1217NFW
Canon ImageClass MF3010
Canon ImageClass LBP6000 / LBP6030W
Canon I-Sensys LBP6000 / LBP6000B
Canon I-Sensys LBP6020 / LBP6020B

Local Warehouse in US

No long waits. No customs delays. Quick shipping & local return address.

Professional Certifications

Print quality equals OEM – at half the cost.

Responsive Customer Care

We replace damaged or defective items – no hassle.



Buy Now