UBB Store

3dfx Voodoo III 3000 16MB SDRAM AGP graphics card 100% working
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
3dfx Voodoo III 3000 16MB SDRAM AGP graphics card 100% working
Price: GR $250.00
This graphics card has been tested and is working 100%. No artifacts, no blue screens.
I tested it on a Athlon 64 3000+.
It has been cleaned with isopropyl alcohol and looks great.New thermal paste arctic MX-4 has been added.This card has a VGA connection.
I have ran 3d Mark 99 and 3d Mark 2000 many times with no problems.
This is a RARE collectable graphics card from 1999 (a must for vintage computer hardware collectors).I am a passionate computer hardware collector and I treat my collection with care.Please, I am not responsible for any import fees.US buyers please contact me before buying because of high tariffsThank you for watching.

Buy Now