3 Port Wallplate Quick Port Gang, 002-40803-BW, White, Leviton, New Old Stock For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
3 Port Wallplate Quick Port Gang, 002-40803-BW, White, Leviton, New Old Stock
Price: US $2.20
For your consideration is a Leviton 3 port wallplate, quick port gang. I believe the part number ending -BW stands for the color white. However when comparing these against another kind of white wallplate these look more like an off-white. This is new old stock and the ending part numbers have changed somewhere thru the years. New old stock with packaging showing wear, but product is fine. *************I have provided lots of photos for you to see the general condition ofeach item. If you would like any further photos or information, please contact me and I will be happy to try and help. I do my best to describe items accurately. Pictures are considered part of the description. I use my magnifying glass sometimes which can make my description of any flaws appear worse than they are.*************I do accept returns if you are unhappy with your item for any reason. I ask that it be returned in the original condition you received it in. Please let me know right away if there is a shipping breakage. Iwill ask for photos of the box and item(s) to better prevent further breakages. Please see my policy for full details.
Please contact me if you are unhappy for any reason. I strive very hard to have happy customers and positive response.