Thank you for taking a look at my listing.If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to message note*While I inspect each item for quality, condition and components,
I cannot personally test every function.If there are any issues, I stand behind my sales with full returns or refunds.
Remember to check all my sales as I combine shipping and Typically ship within 1 day.________________________
From QualGear:About This Product
Experience lightning-fast internet speeds with the QualGear QG-CAT6O-CCA-25FT-BLK CAT 6 Ethernet Cable. This high-quality cable supports speeds of up to 1 Gbps with a frequency of up to 250MHz, making it perfect for high-speed internet connections. The cable has gold-plated contacts that provide a reliable and secure connection between your devices. It is made of high-quality materials, making it durable and perfect for home and office use. The outdoor cable is shielded with weatherproof and ultraviolet (UV) resistant material for outdoor use and direct burial applications. QualGear is a US company that stands by its products, so you can be sure you're getting a quality product.
Highlights
- Durable: the cable is made of high-quality materials and is designed to last, it is perfect for home and office use
