UBB Store

2x Canon GPR-22 Black Toner Cartidges - NEW IN BOX - #0386B003 - AA , expired
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
2x Canon GPR-22 Black Toner Cartidges - NEW IN BOX - #0386B003 - AA , expired
Price: US $60.00
2x Canon GPR-22 Black Toner Cartidges - NEW IN BOX - #0386B003 - AA , expiredThis is for a lot of two Canon Cartridges.
I don't see a date on these but I would imagine they are expired.Items are new and un opened but are likely expired and I do not have experience using expired Canon carts so I don't know how it affects the toner.Please only purchase these if you understand the risk of purchase old cartridges.See photos. Cartridge boxes have Canon seals on them.


Buy Now