UBB Store

2ft UK Universal 3 Pin AC Power Cord for Computer Printer 5 pieces
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
2ft UK Universal 3 Pin AC Power Cord for Computer Printer 5 pieces
Price: UA $24.00
Five new cables, length 60 cm (24 inches)-I am located in Odessa, Ukraine and international shipping takes longer.All goods are sent by Ukrposhta airmail and then delivered to the destination country by national postal services.-International shipping to any country, there are exceptions when I do not ship, I am not responsible for taxes, customs or postage fees in your country. Private sale not dealer.Depends on the remoteness of the country and continent.-I can provide a photo of the postal receipt at any time. At your request.As well as additional photos of the product in messages.-Please note:- All vintage items are sold in "as is" condition.- All vintage items are sold unaltered; we do not decorate or alter items.- We strive to take as accurate photographs as possible, but actual colors may vary slightly from what appears on your display.- All photos are real- Your order will be carefully packaged to ensure it reaches you in perfect condition.- Usually delivery from Ukraine takes 10-35 days.-All my parcels have a tracking number. I'll let you know about it. Check your address is correct-Shipment within 3 business days, excluding weekends and holidays. If you have any questions, please, please ask me.-response POLICY:If you like what you received, please don't forget to leave a review. If you have any problems with the item you receive, please contact me before leaving negative response. I'll try to solve the problem.Your positive response is very important to me. YOUR OPINION IS VERY APPRECIATE.-Thank you for your time.

Buy Now