2DY9106 Primera 53604 Ink Cartridge, Black one pack, New Sealed Package For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
2DY9106 Primera 53604 Ink Cartridge, Black one pack, New Sealed Package
Price: US $22.99
This ink cartridge is a high-quality product from Primera Technology, designed to deliver exceptional print results. It comes in a sleek black color and has a compact size of 5.47x4.02x1.34 inches, making it easy to store and use. With a weight of only 0.27 pounds, it is a lightweight and convenient option for all your printing needs.
The package dimensions of this cartridge are perfect for those who want to save space in their printer supplies. This product is compatible with various printers and comes in a 1-pack size for your convenience. Get the best printing results without worrying about the condition of the cartridge.
** Please reach out to me before leaving Negative response, unfortunately things happen sometimes with deliveries and so on. Please be respectful with this, I am not a big company , I am just trying to provide for my family...I will always do what I can to make things right.