I have a 2013 Mac Pro Trashcan (actually built new in 2017). It has 128 GB of 1066 Mhz DDR3 RAM, 12 core 2.7 GHz Xeon processor, Dual D500 AMD Graphics cards, and a OWC 2TB SSD drive. Currently installed with Monterrey. Has original curved power cord. Runs great. Would make a great home server or desktop machine. System is clean, no dents, scratches, or other mishandlings. Was used as a media/file server, but recently upgraded. Admin account currently has no password. Priced to sell, but make me an offer.
You are buying from an seller with over 900 sales and great response. Per 's new rules, if you offer, and win, the item is yours and will be shipped. If you are unhappy with this purchase for any reason, contact me. I will make it right, or I will refund your money. We ship quickly via a custom made box using USPS ground mail. Due to the size of this package and our commercial discounts with USPS, it is the most economical method.
NOTE: International BuyersIf you choose to purchase this item, I will ship it to an processing center for shipping overseas. I do not control the fees that they will charge you for shipping and customs. If you purchase multiple items, they will not allow me to combine them into one, and will charge you fees on each order. If you would like to purchase multiple items, please contact me prior to offerding, with the item numbers, and I can combine the items into one sale for you, to try and save you some money. As noted, I am unable to combine multiple orders, for international sales, per guidelines.
