UBB Store

2009 MacBook  13" 2.26GHz Core 2 Duo 8GB RAM 256GB SSD OS X High Sierra 10.13.6
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
2009 MacBook 13" 2.26GHz Core 2 Duo 8GB RAM 256GB SSD OS X High Sierra 10.13.6
Price: US $110.00
Used White 2009 MacBook in Excellent Shape, Very few signs of wear. Fresh load of High Sierra on a 256 GB SSD. Admin account has no password. Would make a great machine for a kid, or for general computing tasks. Priced to sell.

You are buying from an seller with over 900 sales and great response. Per 's new rules, if you offer, and win, the item is yours and will be shipped. If you are unhappy with this purchase for any reason, contact me. I will make it right, or I will refund your money. We ship quickly via a custom made box using USPS ground mail. Due to the size of this package and our commercial discounts with USPS, it is the most economical method.

NOTE: International BuyersIf you choose to purchase this item, I will ship it to an processing center for shipping overseas. I do not control the fees that they will charge you for shipping and customs. If you purchase multiple items, they will not allow me to combine them into one, and will charge you fees on each order. If you would like to purchase multiple items, please contact me prior to offerding, with the item numbers, and I can combine the items into one sale for you, to try and save you some money. As noted, I am unable to combine multiple orders, for international sales, per guidelines.




Buy Now