UBB Store

2 Pkgs Sealed HP Photo Paper Satin-gloss Heavyweight 8.5x11 20 Sheets Each Pack
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
2 Pkgs Sealed HP Photo Paper Satin-gloss Heavyweight 8.5x11 20 Sheets Each Pack
Price: US $44.00

2 sealed packages of HP photo paper with 20 sheets in each package

This HP Photo Paper is the perfect solution for printing high-quality photos at home. With a satin-gloss finish, your photos will have a professional look and feel. The heavyweight paper has a weight of 220 gsm, ensuring durability and longevity for your printed photos.This paper is compatible with HP printers, specifically the Deskjet 690 Series, and is designed for inkjet print technology. The paper size is 8.5" x 11" (Letter), making it perfect for standard size photos. The package includes 20 sheets of sealed paper. This HP Photo Paper is an excellent choice for anyone looking to print high-quality photos at home.

Paypal payment is expected within 48 hours of end of sale. Shipping method varies by what the item is, please see sale details. If I offer free shipping on this item, it will be economy shipping and within the US only, unless otherwise stated. My items come from a smoke free home, what kind of home they came from before I got them is sometimes unknown but I will disclose if I think they smell of smoke. Please ask any questions and view all photos before offerding, as returns aren't fun or cost effective for either of us but bottom line is I want you to be happy with your purchase. I strive for 5 star positive response, if you don't feel you can do this for me, please let me know why. Sorry no returns on seasonal Items. I've been an seller since 1998, so offer with confidence that you are dealing with an honest person. I not only sell but buy on , so my response is important to me, as I'm sure yours is to you. I'm adding new treasures all the time, so please check my other items for sale. If

there are any problems please contact me.Thanks!





Buy Now