UBB Store

2 PK Wireless Lavalier Microphone Android iPhone Live-Stream YouTube Tik Tok
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
2 PK Wireless Lavalier Microphone Android iPhone Live-Stream YouTube Tik Tok
Price: US $19.99

If the item you are purchasing gives you the option to purchase (at your cost) an add on “Protection Plan’” I highly recommend that you do that. I have personally used Allstate - the company that partners with - in the past and had great luck with the company. Your decision, but I recommend it...


You can find more information about it here:



Due to ongoing delivery issues with packages shipped to 3rd party re-shipper companies, we will no longer process and ship orders whose address is a 3rd party re-shipper company. If you place an order using a 3rd party re-shipper, we will cancel the order on your behalf. We participate in the International Shipping Program which works wonderfully. If you are in International buyer, please only make your purchase thru the International shipping Program.


Please note - this is a no returns listing so please ask any questions you may have before purchasing - thanks!



What's in the box
  • 2 wireless microphones
  • 1 Android receiver
  • 1 storage case
  • 1 charging cable
  • 1 Type-C to USB adapter

  • About this item
    • Plug and Play, Quick Connection-Wireless Lavalier Microphone is directly suitable for Android phones and iPhones, with no need for cable/extra APP/Bluetooth. Just 2 steps to connect. Step 1: Plug the receiver into your device; Step 2: Power on the microphone. Simple operation allows you to easily use your smartphone to complete audio recording, video recording, live streaming
    • One pairing 2 Wireless Lapel Microphones-This wireless lavalier microphone set package includes 2 wireless microphones, 1 Android receiver, 1 storage case, 1 charging cable, 1 Lighnting, 1 Type-C to USB adapter. Great for video recording 2 personal interviews without distractions. No delay and no need to transfer the receiver. (You can also use one mic and one receiver set) Some phones need to turn on the OTG function in advance
    • Free Lightning and USB Adapter-The new upgraded wireless microphone clip comes with a complete adapter, which can be easily used for IOS devices, iPhone, iPad, Android smartphones, desktop computers, laptops, PSP, etc
    • Intelligent Noise Cancelling Microphone and 360° All-round Radio-This wireless lavalier microphone has built-in professional-grade intelligent noise-canceling chip, 360° all-round radio, providing stable full-band 48KHz CD quality. The intelligent noise reduction module can accurately filter all kinds of noise and has a strong anti-interference ability. Easily cope with all kinds of noisy environments and restore human voices. Great for YouTube live streaming, TikTok short video recordings, vlogs, and more
    • 65 feet (20m) long-distance transmission and long working time-Wireless microphone transmitter built-in rechargeable battery, working time of up to 8 hours. 65 feet of stable audio signal transmission, getting rid of the shackles of cables, very suitable for Youtube / Vlog / Facebook / TikTok live broadcast, mobile phone recording, short video production

    ESTIMATED DELIVERY DATE

    Please note - the ‘estimated delivery date’ that ‘ Provides You’ is just that, an ‘estimate’. Depending on your location to Colorado, you may receive your order sooner or later, I can not control that. Factors like weather, high carrier traffic, and the performance of shipping carriers are outside of my control. Thank you for understanding this!

    ABOUT LivCharBro

    When you shop at LivCharBro, you are shopping at a small ‘mom & pop’ store that is based outside of Denver, Colorado! I offer some of the best prices around on high quality products.

    Some of my items, are not in your 'typical Retail packaging' if your purchase is going to be a gift and you are concerned about this, please message me before purchasing to confirm whether your particular item is in Retail packaging. I try to ensure that each listing has photo's of the 'actual product you are purchasing'.

    SHIPPING

    I offerFREE SHIPPINGon most items to the lower 48 states. Although most of my listings have a ‘2-3 day handling time’ on them I usually will ship the next business day. I ship via either USPS, UPS or FedEx Home Delivery. It will depend upon your location, which carrier I will choose to ship your order. The address provided to me from , is theONLYaddress I can ship to, Ican not change or alterthe shipping address that I am provided by .

    HAVE QUESTIONS?

    I can be contacted at any time M-F through messages if you have any questions. Unless a holiday or on vacation, I will respond to you within 24 hours.

    response/5 STAR SATISFACTION

    response from you is greatly appreciated. response should be based upon: 1) was the item you received the same as in the item description? 2) Was your order shipped within the specified number of handling time days (usually 2 days)? 3) The overall service that I provided to you. response is not a ‘review of the product’.



    Buy Now