2 Google Fiber Jacks & Base GFLT110 NEW IN BOX SEALED From Manufacturer For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
2 Google Fiber Jacks & Base GFLT110 NEW IN BOX SEALED From Manufacturer
Price: US $12.50
(x2) Google Fiber Jacks Model GFLT110 NEW IN BOX These individual boxes are from sealed full cases of extra stock from GOOGLE's surplus.If interested in full cases, or large quantities, please see my other listings. Brand new from Manufacturer - All Items in excellent new shape - Please see photos for best idea of item and condition.PLEASE NOTE; I ONLY ship to lower 48 states for items that don’t fit in a flat rate box. I do NOT ship to AK, HI or PR without prior request, and potential additional shipping charge. Thanks for understanding.INTERNATIONAL BUYERS; I will ship internationally if your country & item(s) is eligible through ’s Global Shipping Program. I do not handle the shipping charges. will charge you after purchase.