1x Comair Rotron PATRIOT (PQ24B6QDNX)
24VDC / 1A WIND INVERTER FAN
from MEXICODescription
SIZE: D:170 mm, Height: 50 mm VOLTAGE: 24 VDC Сurrent: 1.0 A POWER: 24 W
This device has been removed from obsolete equipment!
Made in MEXICO!ORIGINAL PHOTO!
100% New Item
Terms of SaleReturnsmust be sent to Ukraine. I can guarantee you complete satisfaction with all my products. If you receive an item you ordered is received damaged or defective, I will sendreplacement item. I only accept returns if the items you received are not what was described in the listing, damaged or defective. If exchangeis not possible money refund will be issued. Item for returning must have the original tags and packing, otherwise it won't be accepted.
Shippingusually takes 10 - 24 days WorldWide. Tracking number will be provided.Will be packed professionally.
Can write lower value on customs declaration on request.Contact MEon or Email if you have any question regarding this item.
