UBB Store

1997 Mummy Tomb Pharaoh & Frankenstein Eyes of the Monster  PC CD-ROM Video Game
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
1997 Mummy Tomb Pharaoh & Frankenstein Eyes of the Monster PC CD-ROM Video Game
Price: US $19.95
YOU ARE offerDING ON:1997 Mummy Tomb of the Pharaoh & Frankenstein throughthe Eyes of the Monster PC CD-ROM Video GamePre-owned condition. Untested, estate find.Shows light wear to jewel case.Comes with 2 CD-ROM discs.Disc have no READ:I buy mostly estates, close outs, shelf pulls, and sale items. As the history of the item is not always known. I will describe all of my items listed to the best of my ability, if there are any flaws to the item it will be noted in the listing and photos of the flaw shown. At times I may miss a flaw, as I am only human. Please contact me and I will make it right and make sure that you are happy with you interaction and purchase from Big Man Tim's Treasures.Please see all photos and ask any questions BEFORE purchasing.
FREE SHIPPING!
Love this item?Check out the other itemsin my store!Please check back on a regular basis, as we list new items daily!!HAPPY offerDING!082523EP Warehouse

Buy Now