UBB Store

1978 TRS80 Model I Level 1 Users Manual First Edition Second Printing 262101
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
1978 TRS80 Model I Level 1 Users Manual First Edition Second Printing 262101
Price: US $24.99

Catalog number: 262101
Author: Dr. David A. Lien
First Edition
Second Printing, 1978
Copyright 1977
Approximately 232 pages
Printed in the United States

This early manual was supplied with Radio Shack TRS80 Model I Level I computer systems. It covers system setup, cassette operation, Level I BASIC programming, graphics, program debugging, sample programs, and ROM testing.

The manual retains its original plastic comb binding and illustrated black cover. It shows cover scratches, edge and corner wear, light creasing, and normal age related page discoloration. The interior pages shown remain clean and readable.

This is an original period manual and not a reproduction.



Buy Now