12 motion computing FlexDocks for LE1600, LE1700, LS800 For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
12 motion computing FlexDocks for LE1600, LE1700, LS800
Price: US $20.00
I just want to say to the community how sorry I am for not conducting my shipping properly! That will NOT continue! I am not used to selling, so I didn't get my item out to the French gentleman. I am going to reimburse him for the wait. I am going to give him $40! Which is more than he paid ME! I will NEVER let that happen again! (check response) I have learned my lesson!Additionally, I am sending him a stand that I have more of, you can buy one if you want. I have 11 more! These are the famous FLEXDOCKS being offered for $20 EACH! They have been sitting in my closet for no apparent reason!Along with my RAM cards that my "Cleaning Lady" stole! Please buy as many as you want!