11 GENUINE Canon 251 CMY BK Ink Cartridges 250XL BK +++ BRAND NEW-FRESH +4 $250 For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
11 GENUINE Canon 251 CMY BK Ink Cartridges 250XL BK +++ BRAND NEW-FRESH +4 $250
Price: US $150.00
GREAT DEAL FOR SOMEONE WITH THE RIGHT PRINTER!!!UGH!!! My trusty Canon bit the dust yesterday in the middle of a print!! And OF COURSE I just put in 4 new cartridges last week!!!Also our local Staples just closed and I bought the 2 sealed boxes of ink before they closed last month!What you see in the photos is exactly what you get. 11 brand new boxed or sealed cartridges and the 4 I just pulled out of my printer. Just the sealed ones cost me $185 not counting the open ones.Just trying to recoup some of my cost to go toward the new printer I ordered yesterday!NOT A DEALER!! Selling my own stuff!! Ask questions! No refunds/returns!