10Zig V1200-P PCoIP Zero Client 4 x USB + RJ45 DVI-D DVI-I 293D No Power Cord For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
10Zig V1200-P PCoIP Zero Client 4 x USB + RJ45 DVI-D DVI-I 293D No Power Cord
Price: US $98.95
The 10Zig V1200-P PCoIP Zero Client is a device that allows users to access a remote server's desktop using a DVI-D or DVI-I display and USB peripherals. This thin client does not require any local processing power and is designed for enterprise networking environments. It comes with 4 USB ports and an RJ45 connector for easy connectivity to various devices. The lack of a power cord indicates that it is designed to be powered by the remote server through the connection, making it a convenient and efficient solution for accessing centralized workstations.